New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Rush Jacket - Men's
Built to handle life in big mountain ranges like the Colorado Rockies and interior British Columbia, the Arc'teryx Rush Jacket is a sweet little combo of utter toughness and luxurious comfort in a guaranteed waterproof, guaranteed breathable hardshell. Whether you're ripping pow in Canada or taking on steeps in Colorado, you'll be in no hurry to get inside when you have this storm-busting jacket.
By using the lasting defense of a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro construction, the Rush jacket provides durable weather protection in a comfortable, flexible shell. In addition to being soft and quiet, Gore-Tex Pro is designed for bouts of intense activity with plenty of rest in between. When you're skinning up a steep section, the fabric breathes so you don't drown in a puddle of your own sweat. If you're stopping for lunch, photo ops, or a quick potty break, Gore-Tex Pro won't leave you a cold, shivering mess.
- Hard-wearing shell for big-mountain skiing and snowboarding
- Durable Gore-Tex Pro shell is highly waterproof and breathable
- Fully sealed seams prevent any moisture from seeping inside jacket
- StormHood is helmet-compatible for added coverage during storm days
- Underarm vents let body heat escape while hiking or skinning
- Integrated powder skirt protects underlying layers from snow
- Regular fit with e3D patterning for better mobility in the mountains
- Arc'teryx uses the mountains of B.C. to inform its clothing designs
- Item #ARCZ974