Rush FL Pant
When you're moving fast and light in the backcountry, you can rely on the Arc'teryx Rush FL Pant for weather protection and thermal management. Its Aequora 2-layer four-way stretch softshell construction offers durable, water-resistant protection from the elements while its four-way stretch keeps you mobile through ascents. Its breathable properties keep you from overheating when you're moving fast, and if needed, two zippered leg vents can dump excess heat to help keep you comfortable.
The Rush FL doesn't sacrifice any features to achieve its low weight. Harness compatible pocketing and crampon compatible lower legs allow you to gear up without missing out. A Keprotec instep patch protects the pants from ski edge and boot abrasion while a zippered gusset accommodates various boot volumes. Finally, the Rush FL has a TouringCuff that keeps snow out of your ski boots while still allowing you to be able to adjust all the buckles while skiing.
- Fast and light softshell pant for performance in the backcountry
- Four way stretch softshell is durable, breathable, water resistant
- Two zippered leg vents dump excess heat on strenuous ascents
- Harness-compatible thigh pockets easily accessible while touring
- Belt loops and removable suspenders create a personalized fit
- Zippered gusset easily accommodates different boot volumes
- Keprotec instep patch guards against boot, ski edge abrasion
- TouringCuff keeps snow out while allowing access to buckles
- Item #ARC00U2
- Q & A
the new king of the backcountry
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215lbs
These pants are unreal. with an Aequora softshell that has 4 way stretch and a trim fit, you can't find a better looking or feeling pant for backcountry pursuits or ski mountaineering. very breathable and weather resistant, with touring cuffs to allow access to your boots while still keeping snow out. removable suspenders for harness compatibility and an aesthetic you can't pass up. normally a 34 waist and went with the large because of the trimmer fit.