Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Rho LT Bottom
We have the Arc'teryx Women's Rho LT Bottom for spring ski tours, but we end up using them all year whether its alpine climbing in the summertime, cragging in near-freezing temps, or even winter skiing in the backcountry. This light baselayer boasts a thermally efficient fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly, breathes, and stretches for performance-driven comfort. Its soft, brushed lining adds that touch of insulation we look for on sweaty skintracks. Arc'teryx designed this form-fitting baselayer to look and feel good enough for us to wear it without another layer, doubling as leggings for cold days at the gym.
- Performance leggings for a variety of activities
- Comfortable fabric resists stretch
- Lightweight leggings offer superior warmth
- Customer-friendly limited lifetime warranty
- Form-fitting leggings won't move around or get uncomfortable
- Item #ARCZ9B9
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.