Save room for socks.
From fall hikes in cool weather to backcountry ski touring in spring, stay warm and comfortable in the Arc'teryx Women's Rho LT Boot Cut Bottom. This lightweight fleece baselayer offers the stretch and moisture management you need to stay comfortable when getting active in crisp conditions. With its mid-calf fit, this bottom won't get in the way of your ski, mountaineering, or hiking boots, and its brushed interior offers a soft feel and sweat-wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable through a wide range of activities. When you decide to wear it as an outer layer in milder weather, a zippered thigh pocket offers secure storage space.
- Lightweight baselayer for active pursuits in cool weather
- Torrent fleece is soft, stretchy, and manages moisture
- Articulated patterning and gusset allow unrestricted mobility
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Mid-calf length fits comfortably with boots
- Zippered thigh pocket for secure storage
- Item #ARC00OG