Start with the basics.
Baselayers are the building blocks of a good ski day—you wouldn't build a house without a frame, so why would you meet your buddy for a dawn patrol lap without proper baselayers? The Arc'teryx Men's Rho LT Boot Cut Bottom is a lightweight, technical piece that'll set you up for success on the skintrack.
Arc'teryx's Rho series is designed for high-output winter activites, with moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry when you're charging up the hill. The articulated patterning allows you plenty of mobility while you're navigating up a tricky skinner, and the mid-calf height is perfect for ski or hiking boots.
- Lightweight baselayer for high-output activities
- Torrent fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Articulated patterning gives a wide range of motion
- Next-to-skin fit ensures efficient insulation
- Mid-calf height fits with ski or mountaineering boots
- Item #ARC00PD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 155lbs
The Arc'teryx RHO LT Boot Cut bottoms are super warm and work great as a ski base layer. The Boot cut prevents the bottoms from going in your boots. My only gripe is that they fit larger than I want. I have a pair from two years ago that fit a little better so I was hoping these would be the same.