Rho AR Zip-Neck Top
Rho, the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet, carries many meanings. You might not find it on wiki, but in this instance, the Arc'teryx Rho AR Zip-Neck Top signifies a midweight thermal baselayer. Polartec Power Stretch fabric offers warmth without much weight, and it wicks moisture to keep your temperature constant. A trim fit prevents sweat from accumulating on your skin, thus reducing the probability of sweat-induced shivers. Unzip the neck zipper when your core temperature climbs. Wear the Rho on its own or over a silkweight shirt for high-intensity aerobic activity in cold weather, or layer the Rho under jackets and shells for less intense endeavors in single-digit temps.
- Polartec Power Stretch, wicks moisture, dries quickly
- Trim fit
- Flatlock seams
- Half-length neck zipper
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zipper
- Item #ARC3626
- Polartec Power Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- 1 laminated zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- (medium) 8.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing, snow shoing, shoveling, snow-man building
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 1, 2015
Fall is for fluffy fleece
My Arcteryx RHO AR was the perfect layer for some fall hiking in Grand Teton NPS.
Lindsay Gray Carlson
November 3, 2013
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I wear this baselayer all day for work. It keeps me warm when it's cold out, and even when the weather warms up I don't get too hot in it. As always, Arc-teryx is the best there is!