Remige Hooded Shirt
Pull up the brimmed hood of the Remige Shirt and hit the dusty trail. This lightweight polyester shirt is built to wick moisture and keep you covered from the suns harmful rays while you explore.
- Lightweight hoody for layering or stand-alone wear, year-long use
- Polyester fabric is lightweight and moisture-wicking for hot days
- Brimmed hood keeps sun off of your head, face, and eyes
- UPF 50+ rating helps keep you covered from harmful UV rays
- Low profile stitching adds comfort under harnesses and heavy packs
- Neck can be slouched or pulled up for added coverage on your face
- Hidden thumbholes hold sleeves in place throughout the day
- Item #ARCZ93Y
- Thalden (100% polyester)
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, nordic classic, river fishing, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2021
Great for all four seasons
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I picked up Remige Hooded Shirt (Cryptochrome) in August of 2020. For use on the water to keep the sun off me while fishing and at night while sleeping. But I found that it is a great all around shirt for just about everything. I’ve used it well into the fall with just a fleece jacket, and makes a great on the skin base layer for cold weather if you run hot and don’t like to wear thermals. I’ll be picking up more of these in the other soon.