3 Days Only!
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Gear up for a day on the slopes with your favorite shell and the Arc'teryx Ravenna Pant. The soft and supple material offers a 4-way stretch to make them feel more like a softshell pant than a GORE-TEX shell, but don't let that fool you. Even though they are soft and stretchy, the Ravenna is still totally weatherproof thanks to the GORE-TEX membrane. You'll be able to bend, stretch, and carve beautiful turns without getting cold and wet.
As the trimmest pant in the Arc'teryx ski and snowboard line up, the Ravenna offers a feminine cut and clean lines. The flannel backer provides a light warmth so you can ditch those bulky layers you would usually wear underneath. Even the waist is streamlined with internal adjusters and an integrated webbing belt that keeps everything clean and simple.
To keep you prepared and ready for anything the resort can throw at you, the Ravenna is constructed with some necessary features. For example, when you're really in the zone and working up a sweat, unzip the mesh lined side vents to dump heat without allowing any of that fresh powder you're plowing through to enter the pants. To keep the Ravenna's in top shape through many wears, the Keprotec instep patches protect against damage from your boots or ski edges. A highly durable Cordura PowderCuff enhances the longevity of the pant legs and also prevents snow from creeping up onto your legs so you can stay warm no matter the snow conditions you find yourself in.
- On-piste ski pant with high performance weather protection
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane protects from a cold and clammy day
- 4-way stretch material offers unrestricted movement on the slopes
- Flannel backer offers light warmth for comfort on cold chairlifts
- Side vents allow heat dumps without letting in fresh powder
- Keprotec instep protects against damage from boots and ski edges
- Cordura PowderCuff prevents fresh snow from entering the pants
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a function first mindset
- Item #ARC00KI
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] N70s-4 (100% nylon), [lining] brushed flannel, [instep patches] Keprotec, [internal cuff] 100d Cordura
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard
- snap closure, internal adjusters
- Side Zips
- Mesh PowderGuard vents with WaterTight zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.8oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.