New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Ravenna Jacket - Women's
Part of Arc'teryx's All-Mountain line, the Ravenna Women's Jacket is all about blending sleek, understated style with Arc'teryx's trademark technical standards for unbeatable performance when it comes time to slay lines in Colorado or France. And just because the Ravenna has a pretty face and a trim fit, doesn't mean it skimps on mountain-ready features.
For starters, the Ravenna boasts a removable snow skirt that prevents snow from sneaking its way into your baselayers, and the ski-pass sleeve pocket enables on-the-fly swiping so you can keep hot lapping when the snow's good. Additionally, the helmet-compatible hood is fully removable for a customized look that won't infringe on your style or performance. The fully waterproof zippers seal out precipitation, and the underarm ventilation system ensures easy, on-the-go body temperature regulation should you find spot some untouched snow within the resort's boundaries.
And lastly, but certainly not least, while the Ravenna's 3-layer Gore-Tex construction may assure unwavering weatherproof protection, this jacket is far from stodgy and stiff. More specifically, the Ravenna is equipped with 4-way stretch and an articulated, slim fit to ensure unobstructed mobility that manages unexpected boofs and celebratory dances alike. Not to mention, the fully adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem enable customizable protection should Ullr bestow the resort with some unanticipated and rather glorious white fluffy stuff.
- A stylish, yet technical shell for skiing at the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof, yet breathable
- 4-way stretch assures unrestricted mobility
- Flannel backer provides low-profile warmth
- Underarm ventilation assures on-the-go temperature regulation
- Hood and snow skirt are fully removable
- Hem, hood, and cuffs are adjustable for a fine-tuned fit
- Slim fit offers a sleek, stylish look
- Item #ARC00JL