3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Radsten Parka
Sophistication, urban-readiness, winter style and function are at the core of the new Arc’teryx Radsten Parka. Ready for mixed weather in the dead of winter, the Parka’s thigh-length cut and a durable GORE-TEX membrane seal out harsh winds and fend off penetrating raindrops. The soft feeling carries inward to the pockets, where we find refuge from dry winter air, and throwing in a pocket warmer or two creates your own mobile furnace. Inside we're comforted by the Coreloft Compact 120-gram insulation that transports us into a different microclimate compared to the snowflakes falling around us.
- Around-the-town parka is ready to fend off winter’s bite
- Waterproof GORE-TEX combined with a soft face fabric
- Coreloft insulation warms without lofty bulk
- Insulated hood adds extra security from blowing winds
- Gaskets at cuffs and hood seal out brisk breezes
- Item #ARCZ972
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] 100D GORE-TEX
- Coreloft Compact 120g (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, insulated
- 2 zippered hand, 1 exterior chest, 1 internal zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.