Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Softshell Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Protection from full-leg exfoliation.
Whether you're big wall climbing in Yosemite or bouldering in J-tree, the Arc'teryx Women's Psiphon SL Pant won't disappoint. It's made with a nylon stretch fabric that's light, breathable, and resistant to abrasion, and it's cut with a trim, articulated fit and gusseted crotch for more mobility and less needless bulk to weigh you down when you're trying to onsight a new route. The Psiphon also plays host to a grip of climbing-specific features like a low-profile metal hook that adjusts the fit of the waist, a webbing loop at the rear waist belt for a chalk bag, and elasticized cuffs that you can pull up around your calves as you climb.
- Stay in motion when climbing with this pant
- Stretch fabric is abrasion-resistant and breathable
- Gusseted crotch and trim fit maintain mobility
- Integrated belt provides a personalized fit
- Multiple pockets keep necessities secure and organized
- Drawcord at hem prevents you from stepping on cuffs
- Item #ARC00E6