Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Softshell Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pants that keep up.
Lightweight, durable, and versatile, the Arc'teryx Women's Psiphon FL Pant comes as advertised by providing fast and light performance through alpine adventures. Wind- and water-resistant TerraTex is used in the main body for protection where you want it, while durable, breathable Fortius 1.0 reinforces high-wear areas and helps ventilate excess heat for comfort where you need it. Built with a women's specific trim fit, this pant is articulated to move with the body, and features a tapered leg to help maintain a line of sight to your feet while reducing crampon snags. Then, a gusseted crotch provides even more comfort and freedom of movement, while an integrated webbing belt with a metal buckle promises to secure the fit to your specifications.
- Minimalist high-performance pant for alpine travel
- Durable fabrics resist water and wind
- Slim fit is articulated to open up range of motion
- Gusseted crotch provides comfort and enhanced mobility
- Adjustable waist and cuffs provide a custom fit
- Multiple, harness-friendly pockets stash essentials
- Item #ARC00QX