Pants that keep up.
Lightweight, durable, and versatile, the Arc'teryx Women's Psiphon FL Pant comes as advertised by providing fast and light performance through alpine adventures. Wind- and water-resistant TerraTex is used in the main body for protection where you want it, while durable, breathable Fortius 1.0 reinforces high-wear areas and helps ventilate excess heat for comfort where you need it. Built with a women's specific trim fit, this pant is articulated to move with the body, and features a tapered leg to help maintain a line of sight to your feet while reducing crampon snags. Then, a gusseted crotch provides even more comfort and freedom of movement, while an integrated webbing belt with a metal buckle promises to secure the fit to your specifications.
- Minimalist high-performance pant for alpine travel
- Durable fabrics resist water and wind
- Slim fit is articulated to open up range of motion
- Gusseted crotch provides comfort and enhanced mobility
- Adjustable waist and cuffs provide a custom fit
- Multiple, harness-friendly pockets stash essentials
- Item #ARC00QX