Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Softshell Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Alpine protection meets featherlight performance.
When it comes to packing for alpine trips, you consider yourself a bit of a perfectionist. The rack is light yet effective for the routes you plan to climb, your camping equipment is the lightest money can buy, and you even choose your meals based off weight instead of taste. You prefer your attire to reflect your alpine pack, which is why the Arc'teryx Men's Psiphon FL Pant goes with you on every summer trip. This hybrid softshell mixes lightweight breathability, four-way stretch, and wind- and water-resistance together for ideal performance whether you're hiking in hot temperatures or reaching the summit in light rainfall. Also unique to the Psiphon are the drawcords at each cuff that seal around boots to stay secure on windy walls.
- Performance-driven softshell pant for fast-and-light alpine pursuits
- Light, wind-resistant TerraTex breathes and dries quickly
- Durable and air-permeable Fortius fabric is highly breathable
- DWR finish sheds moisture and light rain for reliable protection
- Four-way stretch, gusset, and slim fit for full mobility
- Integrated belt and cuff drawcords secure the fit against winds
- Item #ARC00MS
- Q & A
Favorite climbing pant...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
The Psiphon FL Pant is one of my favorite spring/summer climbing pants. Lightweight and breathable yet durable with great stretch! These trim fitting pants are at home in the alpine.
Arc'teryx - Men's Psiphon FL Pant
Durable hybrid softshell pant for fast and light alpine climbing.