Nothing holds you back.
Move through the mountains quickly with the help of the Arc'teryx Men's Proton LT Vest. It's designed to provide the optimal balance of warmth, weather protection, mobility, and breathability so you stay comfortable on everything from rapid-fire backcountry skiing laps to crisp fall days at the crag.
Air-permeable Fortius Air 40 fabric allows excellent breathability so you don't overheat or get drenched with sweat on tough ascents, and it still keeps frigid gusts from sapping all your warmth. It's also stretchy for freedom of movement when skiing technical lines or reaching for tough holds. Coreloft insulation provides low-bulk warmth, and a DWR finish helps the outer fabric repel light rain and snow. When you're adventuring in brutal winter conditions, the trim fit and low-profile fit allows you to comfortably layer this vest under a technical hardshell.
- Regulated comfort made for moving in the mountains
- Stretchy and highly breathable fabrics for mobility
- Coreloft insulation is low-profile and lightweight
- Trim fit layers comfortably under a shell
- DWR finish repels light rain and snow
- High collar protects your neck
- Drop-back hem for extended coverage
- Insulated hand pockets keeps phone from freezing
- Item #ARC00PN