Select a size:
Proton LT Insulated Jacket
You can rely on the Arc'teryx Proton LT Insulated Jacket to keep you warm whether you're climbing a frozen waterfall or exploring the backcountry on skis. The advanced Fortius Air 40 shell fabric balances wind, weather, and thermal protection while remaining highly breathable to keep you comfortable over a wide range of temperatures, conditions, and activity levels. Coreloft Continuous insulation traps and retains warmth, even in humid and wet conditions, making this jacket an ideal layering piece for high-output activities. A high collar provides extra coverage in cold and windy conditions, while stretch-knit cuffs and an adjustable hem help seal out cold. With an articulated design and gusseted underarms, the Proton LT Insulated Jacket will keep you warm and moving comfortably throughout many seasons.
- Durable jacket that balances breathability and warmth in high output
- Weather-resistant durable fabric offers protection from the elements
- Air permeable insulation regulates a comfortable micro climate
- High collar provides you with additional warmth and protection
- Zippered chest and hand pockets securely store your small essentials
- Dual hem adjustments seal out gusts when in adverse conditions
- No Slip Zip technology prevents the main zipper from self-opening
- Slim fit enables freedom of movement and light layering
- Item #ARC00YW
5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.