You can rely on the Arc'teryx Men's Proton LT Insulated Jacket to keep you warm whether you're climbing a frozen waterfall or exploring the backcountry on skis. The advanced Fortius Air 40 shell fabric balances wind, weather, and thermal protection while remaining highly breathable to keep you comfortable over a wide range of temperatures, conditions, and activity levels. Coreloft Continuous 65 insulation traps and retains warmth, even in humid and wet conditions, making this jacket an ideal layering piece for winter activities. A high collar provides extra coverage in cold and windy conditions, while stretch-knit cuffs and an adjustable hem help seal out cold. With an articulated design and gusseted underarms, the Proton LT Insulated Jacket will keep you warm and moving comfortably throughout the season.
- A jacket that delivers comfort over a wide range of conditions
- Performance fabric balances breathability with water resistance
- Coreloft Continuous 65 insulation traps and retains heat
- Stretch-knit cuffs and adjustable hem help seal out cold
- Trim fit allows this jacket to be worn as a softshell or midlayer
- Arc'teryx specializes simple and functional designs
- Item #ARC00KU