Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Proton LT Hooded Insulated Jacket
Noticing that most "breathable" insulated jackets don't actually breathe that well during fast-paced activity, Arc'teryx designed the Proton LT Hooded Insulated Jacket for high-output alpine missions where thermoregulation is key to completing your lofty objectives. Instead of being merely breathable, the Proton LT's face fabric and insulation are air permeable, meaning the jacket allows rapid air exchange without relying on built-up pressure to expel condensed perspiration along the inside of the shell. Ultimately, this means you'll stay pleasantly dry from the inside-out. Additionally, Arc'teryx gave the Proton a climbing-specific cut with a slim fit that reduces needless bulk while articulated arms and gusseted elbows enhance mobility.
- Breathable, warm, and durable jacket for high output activities
- Durable, weather-resistant fabric protects against the elements
- Air permeable insulation regulates a comfortable micro climate
- Helmet compatible hood is insulated for warmth in cold temps
- No Slip Zip prevents front zipper from self-opening during activity
- Insulated hand pockets warm cold fingers during rest breaks
- Dual hem adjustments help seal out gusts in adverse conditions
- Slim fit allows freedom of movement and comfortable layering
- Item #ARC00ZO
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.