Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Proton LT Hooded Insulated Jacket
While carrying a jacket for every kind of weather we might encounter may appeal to our inner gear geek, we think it's a whole lot easier to carry one layer that will handle just about any inclement weather you face on our adventures. The Arc'teryx Proton LT Hooded Insulated Jacket puts versatility at the top of its strengths with a breathable and weather-resistant face fabric and synthetic insulation.
Arc'teryx's Fortius Air 40 fabric is air permeable to prevent overheating while you're on the move, but resistant to wind, water, and snow when clouds gather over your objective. Coreloft insulation adds lightweight warmth that is quick to dry, whether it gets wet with sweat or snow. Arc'teryx gave the Proton a climbing-specific design with a trim fit to reduce needless bulk, articulated arms and gusseted elbows for climbing mobility, and an insulated hood that is helmet compatible.
- Durable, breathable, and warm hoodie for high output adventures
- Weather-resistant, durable fabric protects against the elements
- Air permeable insulation regulates a comfortable micro climate
- Insulated helmet compatible hood offers added warmth in cold temps
- No Slip Zip prevents main zipper from self-opening during activity
- Insulated handwarmer pockets warm cold hands during rest breaks
- Dual hem adjustments help to seal out gusts in adverse conditions
- Slim fit allows freedom of movement and comfortable layering
- Item #ARC00YV
4.5 based on 27 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.