Select a Size
Select a Color
Proton FL Hooded Insulated Jacket
Temperatures in the alpine can be ever changing, and even on bright summer and spring days you're gonna need some extra insulation at high elevations. Whether climbing, hiking, or mountaineering in the upper mountains, this lightweight jacket will help you stay comfortable and protected with a wind-resistant yet air-permeable shell and breathable insulation to ensure that your micro-climate is comfortable through changing temperatures and levels of activity.
- Lightweight insulated jacket for alpine pursuits in warmer months
- Wind-resistant yet breathable shell ensures a well-balanced climate
- Octa Loft insulation lets heat escape for active warmth
- Uninsulated hood fits well under a helmet but still blocks the wind
- Gusseted underarms provide added mobility for difficult climbs
- Item #ARCZ93X
- Fortius Air 20
- Octa Loft (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2020
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
Hard to describe how this feels, but it feels like a mix between the proton LT and a fleece. the inside is the same stuff the Rush IS has, but its closed in with some kind of liner that feels amazing. Basically like a Proton LT in structure, but composed of different materials. i'm 5'11 175, muscular upper, the Large fits perfect (its not loose, quite form fitting)