Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Proton FL Hooded Insulated Jacket
Temperatures in the alpine can be everchanging, and we need the Arc'teryx Proton FL Jacket's light insulation at high elevations even when it's bright and sunny in the summertime. Whether climbing, hiking, or mountaineering in the upper mountains, this lightweight jacket helps us stay comfortable and protected with a wind-resistant yet air-permeable shell, and breathable insulation ensures that our micro-climate is comfortable through changing temperatures and levels of activity.
- Lightweight insulated jacket for alpine pursuits in warmer months
- Wind-resistant, air-permeable shell ensures a well-balanced climate
- Octa Loft insulation lets heat escape for active warmth
- Uninsulated hood fits well under a helmet and blocks the wind
- Gusseted underarms provide added mobility for difficult climbs
- Item #ARCZ93X
5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.