Quick on your feet.
The Arc'teryx Procline Carbon Support Boot has an affinity for towering objectives and lofty peaks. Blending the uphill efficiency of a traditional mountaineering boot with the responsiveness of a ski boot, the Procline devours backcountry terrain. The Grilamid shell and carbon cuff deliver responsiveness and power on the descent, without dragging you down on the uphill.
These boots sport a 360-degree cuff rotation that allows for a natural stride while you're cruising up steep faces, and the Procline Support's heat-moldable liner can be customized to deliver optimal comfort for long days in the mountains. Cordura gaiters seal out deep snow while you're setting the bootpack up a harrowing couloir, and the Vibram soles hold solid traction when you're navigating scree fields.
- Ski mountaineering boot designed for big mountain objectives
- Grilamid and carbon shell is light and responsive
- Heat-moldable liner for a custom fit
- 360-degree cuff rotation proovides a natural stride
- Cordura gaiter withstands wear and tear from rock and ice
- Low-profile buckles won't get in the way while climbing
- Vibram sole for solid traction on bootpacks
- Item #ARC00LL
- Q & A
What's the last width in the forefoot on these bad boys? Thank you!