Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Procline AR Carbon Alpine Touring Boot
Arc'teryx designed this Procline with a narrow 98mm last to provide a precise performance and quicker side-to-side transitions. The gaiter includes reliable waterproofing over the SoftStretch material and zippered closure. Underfoot, Vibram rubber grants this boot incredible traction on rock, ice, and snow, and the sole's compatible with tech bindings. Arc'teryx redesigned the power strap and pivot-point washers for improved security and overall durability.
- Lightweight touring boot for backcountry skiing and mountaineering
- 100 flex is the stiffest option for women by Arc'teryx
- Narrow last provides a precise performance on rock, ice, and snow
- Carbon cuff provides 360° rotation in walk mode for climbing
- Grilamid shell reinforced with carbon to keep weight down
- Waterproof gaiter with thermo-moldable liner inside
- Vibram rubber sole with Dynafit inserts for tech compatibility
- Item #ARC00VD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.