Adapt to survive.
Sometimes adaptation means being in the right place at the right time. Sometimes it means getting off the couch and getting outside. The Arc'teryx Men's Phasic Evolution Crew Shirt knows what's up, because it actively adapts to your energy output, stretching when you move and wicking away excess body heat when you're hiking. It's light enough for a summer backpacking expedition, and treated with an anti-odor finish to ward of odor so you don't find yourself hunting for a laundromat instead of the next trailhead.
- Performance shirt for warm-weather trekking
- Quick-drying stretch fabric offers active comfort
- Gusseted underarms provide mobile, adaptive performance
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing as you hike
- Sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Slim fit keeps the bulk down while you're active
- Arc’teryx is named after Archaeopteryx, a symbol of evolutionary adaptation
- Item #ARC00S9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I love the soft supple polyester fabric in this T. It's a great option for anyone looking for a really nice athletic shrit to hike, camp, run, etc in. The fit is on point as usual with Arc'teryx.