Say Goodbye To Cotton.
There may be a coolness to the mountains as you lace up your running shoes at the trailhead, but it won't last long. Good thing you thought to pull on the Arc'teryx Men's Phase SL Brief before you left the house. Made from a silkweight fabric, these briefs pull moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry whether you're just starting your run or you're powering through the last mile after hours on the trail.
- A silkweight brief for intense activities in warm temperatures
- Phasic SL fabric offers exceptional moisture management
- Gusseted design for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams reduce discomfort from chafing
- Anti-odor finish keeps fabric smelling fresh
- Item #ARC00KH
- Q & A
Breathable and cool under duress!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
After years of strength training, weightlifting and cross fit, I finally found underwear that dramatically improves on the
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
I really like the Phase SL boxer shorts but am not as excited about these... but they will work well for unlined running shorts.