Select a Size
Select a Color
Patera Down Parka
Winter can seem endless when you're dealing with below freezing temperatures for days on end and the skies have been grey for what feels like months. Well, the Arc'teryx Patera Down Parka is here to make the coldest months of the year more tolerable with a clean, elegant look and full-featured design that will combat bone-chilling temperatures.
With what it calls a Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping, Arc'teryx placed high-loft goose down throughout the body and arms of the jacket for supreme warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Then, it placed crimped, siliconized Coreloft synthetic in areas prone to moisture so the Patera retains insulating properties if you start to work up a sweat. All of this techy warmth is then held in place by a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell so you can be sure you'll stay dry whether you're navigating slushy city streets or taking a snowy evening walk with your dog.
- Clean lines and full-featured tech meet in this winter parka
- Fully taped Gore-Tex shell delivers waterproof protection
- 750-fill goose down and Coreloft synthetic insulation
- Durable 75-denier fabric with DWR coating for added repellency
- Gusseted underarms enhance mobility for a more comfortable fit
- Insulated hood with a laminated brim and drawcords seal in warmth
- Stretch-knit internal cuffs reduce cold drafts at sleeves
- Item #ARCZ986
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] P75d (polyester), DWR treatment
- 750-fill goose down, 100g Coreloft
- Center Back Length
- yes, insulated, drawcord cinch
- [external] 2 handwarmer, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?