Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Patera Down Parka
Winter can seem endless when you're dealing with below freezing temperatures for days on end and the skies have been grey for what feels like months. Well, the Arc'teryx Patera Down Parka is here to make the coldest months of the year more tolerable with a clean, elegant look and full-featured design that will combat bone-chilling temperatures.
With what it calls a Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping, Arc'teryx placed high-loft goose down throughout the body and arms of the jacket for supreme warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Then, it placed crimped, siliconized Coreloft synthetic in areas prone to moisture so the Patera retains insulating properties if you start to work up a sweat. All of this techy warmth is then held in place by a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell so you can be sure you'll stay dry whether you're navigating slushy city streets or taking a snowy evening walk with your dog.
- Clean lines and full-featured tech meet in this winter parka
- Fully taped Gore-Tex shell delivers waterproof protection
- 750-fill goose down and Coreloft synthetic insulation
- Durable 75-denier fabric with DWR coating for added repellency
- Gusseted underarms enhance mobility for a more comfortable fit
- Insulated hood with a laminated brim and drawcords seal in warmth
- Stretch-knit internal cuffs reduce cold drafts at sleeves
- Item #ARCZ986
4 based on 37 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.