Select a Size
Select a Color
Patera Down Parka
Winter can seem endless when you're dealing with below freezing temperatures for days on end and the skies have been grey for what feels like months, but the Arc'teryx Women's Patera Down Parka is here to make the coldest months of the year more tolerable with a clean, elegant look and full-featured design that will combat bone-chilling temperatures. Utilizing what it calls a Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping, Arc'teryx placed high-loft goose down insulation throughout the body and arms of the jacket for supreme warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Then, it placed crimped, siliconized Coreloft synthetic in areas prone to moisture so the Patera retains insulating properties if you start to work up a sweat. All of this techy warmth is then held in place by a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell so you can be sure you'll stay dry whether you're navigating slushy city streets or taking a snowy evening walk with your dog.
- Clean lines and full-featured tech combine in this winter parka
- Fully taped Gore-Tex shell delivers waterproof protection
- 750-fill goose down and Coreloft synthetic insulation
- Durable 75-denier fabric with DWR coating for added repellency
- Gusseted underarms enhance mobility for a more comfortable fit
- Insulated hood with a laminated brim and drawcords seal in warmth
- Stretch-knit internal cuffs reduce cold drafts at sleeves
- Item #ARC00C3
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester, DWR treatment
- 750-fill goose down, 100g Coreloft
- fully taped seams
- Center Back Length
- yes, insulated, drawcord cinch
- [external] 2 handwarmer, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 12, 2016
Arc'teryx – Women's Patera Parka
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. Lofty, light 750 fill power European goose down and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation combine for warmth and comfort. A supple P75d GORE-TEX® fabric with 2L technology outer shell provides complete protection from wind, snow and rain. A low profile insulated hood provides warmth and full coverage protection. An internal draft collar helps seal in heat, shaped cuffs cover the hands, and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold.
September 24, 2015
Arc'teryx Patera Down Parka - Women's
March 31, 2020
Is the Arbour color brown or green? It looks brown in these images, but all the other Arcteryx products I see in the Arbour color are green.
September 22, 2015
is this coat dark gray or is it really black
Sheila M Greene
October 13, 2015
No its more a smoke/charcoal grey.