Hike, climb, scramble.
When you’re working toward the summit of a fourteener, you need to balance the need for protection from scrapes with the need to be able to maneuver around boulders and through chutes. The Arc’teryx Women’s Palisade Pants protect the skin on your legs without turning your lower half into a sauna. TerraTex fabric allows air to flow and dries quickly as you sweat, and contains elastane to ensure the pants move as you do. To enhance the pants’ mobility, Arc’teryx added a gusseted crotch and articulated patterning, so you can high step as you scramble without worrying about your pants.
- Technical pants for mountain adventures
- TerraTex fabric is lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable webbing belt for a secure fit
- Stretchy material moves with you
- Gusseted crotch and articulation for natural movement
- Slim fit eliminates bunching
- Item #ARC00R3
TerraTex (94% nylon, 6% elastane)
2 mesh hands, 2 zippered thigh
[size 8] 9.4oz
backpacking, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing