Chilly, windy days around town call for the Arc'teryx Osanna Coat to keep you comfortable while you explore new sights, shops, and cafes. A sleek, cozy, urban aesthetic is showcased in the closure of the jacket, and the overlapped center front acts like a cocoon to wrap you in warmth while closing with snaps to block drafts. If light rain or snow showers should begin to fall while you wander around, a DWR treatment with fully sealed seams keep you protected so you can continue to explore the city.
The Osanna keeps you warm with Coreloft insulation. It's packable, durable, and will keep you warm even if it gets wet. To further enhance the warmth of the Coreloft, a Gore Thermium membrane protects and maintains the insulation performance of Coreloft so you can stay out exploring longer in cold, windy, light-moisture conditions. Gore Thermium is also incredibly breathable so if you have to run to catch a bus you won't have to worry about vapor building up inside your jacket or risk overheating. For extra warmth in the evenings when you're not done with your sight-seeing, cuff gaskets seal out drafts and prevent that precious heat from escaping out of your sleeves so no weather can keep you from getting out and exploring the urban landscape.
- Urban, coat for breathable protection in cold, windy conditions
- Gore Thermium adds warmth and is windproof yet extremely breathable
- Coreloft insulation provides efficient, compressible warmth
- DWR treatment is water resistant, beads and repels moisture
- Seams are fully sealed for extra moisture protection
- Cuff gaskets seal out drafts and keep heat contained
- Cocoon overlapped center front snaps closed to block drafts
- Arc'teryx started in northern Vancouver and focuses on simplicity
- Item #ARC00UH
- Teprine ripstop (100% nylon), DWR treatment
- N60p Gore Thermium, 140g Coreloft (100% polyester)
- Breathability Rating
- RET 4mÃÂ²Pa/W
- above knee
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, insulated
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2018
I have a question about the Arc'teryx Osanna Coat. I can see that there are snaps from the picture, but is there a zipper as well?