Select a size:
Why We Like The Nuclei FL Jacket
The Nuclei FL Jacket is a magnificent midlayer for moving fast in the alpine whether we're climbing, touring, or trekking. It adds that special touch of insulated warmth that we look for when we're on the go in colder climates. We also like that it's windproof when brisk breezes greet us on ridgelines. The shell's water resistance is reliable in passing showers or the occasional snowfall, and Arc'teryx fitted it slim so we can layer a shell over it in more extreme conditions. Despite a slim fit, the Nuclei FL is super easy to move around in when we're belaying and transitioning from uphill to down.
- Ultralight insulator designed for fast-and-light alpine missions
- Arato shell is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Coreloft insulation stays warm when wet
- Trim fit includes articulated patterning for freedom of movement
- Harness- and helmet-compatible adjustments at StormHood and hem
- Item #ARCZ93W
- Arato (10D nylon ripstop)
- Coreloft (65g/m²)
- trim, articulated patterning
- Center Back Length
- 29.5 in
- 2 zippered hand, 2 internal
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.