Norvan SL Running Shoe
Inspired by athletes needing lightweight, higher performing shoes when moving between climbs, Arc'teryx designed the Norvan SL Running Shoe to tackle technical trails and push the limits of mountain running. High performance comes from a specially designed sole system that transfers your weight forward and releases your energy forward for speed and agility as you climb, run, and scramble across high alpine trails. Ultra-breathable uppers keep your feet cool on fast transitions and the Vibram MegaGrip soles ensure you have reliable traction across both wet and dry technical trails.
To keep the weight of the Norvan SL as low as possible, the Arc'teryx designers fused the TPU upper, midsole, and tongue together to create conformity and reduce weight while still keeping the shoe comfortable for your runs. The shoe's superlight design is complimented by its packability. Collapse the heel and stow them in your pack or attach them to your harness with the clip in points. Although the Norvan SL is incredibly lightweight, the quality of the shoe isn't sacrificed. In fact, you can still expect an anatomical open structure, an extremely breathable mesh upper, and the Vibram MegaGrip soles with 3.5mm lugs for reliable traction as you speed between climbs and push the limits of mountain running.
- Superlight trail shoe to push the boundaries of mountain running
- 7mm drop and sole system transfer weight forward during each stride
- Air-permeable stretch mesh uppers form to the shape of your foot
- Ultra-lightweight forefoot TPU plate protects against trail debris
- Collapsible heel and clip in points allow for storage until needed
- Superlight EVA midsole sheds grams without sacrificing performance
- Vibram MegaGrip soles grip into technical terrain while you run
- Arc'teryx always pushes the limits of innovation for its products
- Item #ARC00YD