Norvan SL Running Shoe
Inspired by athletes needing lightweight shoes when moving between climbs, Arc'teryx designed the Norvan SL Running Shoe to tackle technical trails and push the limits of mountain running. These impressively light, packable shoes are designed for higher performance across shorter distances when running, climbing, and moving in the high alpine. This high performance is achieved through a specifically designed sole system that transfers weight forward and releases energy forward for speed and agility on the trails.
To keep the weight of the shoe as low as possible, the Arc'teryx designers fused the TPU upper, midsole, and tongue together to reduce weight and create conformity for a superlight shoe that is still comfortable during runs. The shoe's lightweight design is complimented by its packing options. Whenever you need to stow, stash, or pack away the shoes so you can climb, you can utilize the collapsible heel or clip in points to attach them to your harness or pack. Although the Norvan SL is super lightweight, the quality of the shoe isn't sacrificed. You can still expect an anatomical open structure for comfortable toe splay, an extremely breathable mesh upper for moving quickly, and Vibram Megagrip soles that solidly grip across varying terrain as you run through the mountains.
- Superlight trail running shoe with climbing and scrambling agility
- 7mm drop and sole system transfer weight forward through strides
- Air-permeable stretch mesh uppers form to the shape of your feet
- Ultra-lightweight forefoot TPU plate protects against trail debris
- Collapsible heel and clip in points allow for storage until needed
- Superlight EVA midsole sheds grams without sacrificing performance
- Vibram MegaGrip soles with 3.5mm lugs grip into wet and dry terrain
- Arc'teryx always innovates to create high-end performance products
- Item #ARC00YC