Norvan SL Insulated Hooded Jacket
Arc'teryx is continually innovating to provide quality products to simplify active lives. The Norvan SL Insulated Hooded Jacket is the first insulated waterproof jacket constructed with Gore-Tex ShakeDry Product Technology. ShakeDry eliminates the need for a face fabric and a DWR treatment making the jacket incredibly lightweight and packable. This ShakeDry technology beads water that then rolls off to keep you dry when you're trail running in wet conditions.
To keep you running more comfortably in cold conditions, Arc'teryx outfitted this latest model of the Norvan SL with a flexible and highly breathable Coreloft Compact insulation. It is body mapped with no insulation at the inside elbow, armpit, and lower back for an optimal packing and warmth to weight ratio. With this insulation and the ShakeDry product technology, you can run strenuous trails without having to get wet or dry. For additional convenience and comfort, the Norvan has an adjustable hem and hood that seal in your heat. This hood can be rolled away and secured with a snap to keep it out of your way when you're not running in a downpour.
- Jacket for high intensity trail running in wet and cold conditions
- ShakeDry tech eliminates need for face fabric and DWR coatings
- Moisture beads and rolls off the jacket in storms and showers
- Body mapped insulation offers warmth where needed without bulk
- Breathable fabric and insulation allows optimal thermal regulation
- Internal zippered pocket has stuff sack to compactly store jacket
- Slim cut provides coverage and mobility while allowing light layers
- Arc'teryx has a less is more ethos with an emphasis on simplicity
- Item #ARC00ZY