Norvan SL Insulated Hooded Jacket
In true innovative Arc'teryx fashion, the Norvan SL Insulated Hooded Jacket is the first insulated waterproof jacket constructed with Gore-Tex ShakeDry Product Technology to keep you warm and dry when you're trail running in cold and wet conditions. ShakeDry eliminates the need for a face fabric and a DWR treatment rendering the jacket incredibly lightweight, breathable, and packable. This technology beads water that then rolls off to keep you dry through rain showers and foggy mornings on the trail.
To ensure that you stay warm on cold runs, Arc'teryx outfitted this latest version of the Norvan SL with a highly breathable Coreloft Compact insulation. This insulation is body mapped with no insulation at the inside elbow, armpit, and lower back for an optimal warmth to weight ratio and easy packing. With this breathable insulation and the breathable ShakeDry product technology, you can run strenuous trails in dry comfort without overheating. For additional convenience and comfort, Arc'teryx designed the Norvan with an adjustable hood that rolls away and stows when it's not needed. Additionally, a low-bulk elasticized cuff and hem seals out drafts for those extra chilly mornings so you can comfortably run your favorite trails when the weather keeps others away.
- Jacket for high intensity trail running in cold, wet conditions
- ShakeDry tech eliminates need for face fabric and DWR treatments
- Moisture beads and rolls off the jacket during rain showers
- Body mapped insulation adds warmth where needed and reduces bulk
- Breathable construction allows thermal regulation in high output
- Stuff sack in internal zippered pocket compactly stores jacket
- Slim cut ensures mobility while providing room for light layers
- Arc'teryx has a less is more ethos with an emphasis on simplicity
- Item #ARC00Z5