New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Norvan SL Hooded Jacket - Women's
You're running fast in the rain through the forest, moisture is everywhere, but it's literally rolling off you in the Norvan SL Hooded Jacket. This ultra-minimalist shell is constructed with Gore-Tex ShakeDry, and that's it. The ShakeDry technology eliminates the need for a face fabric which can wet out and absorb water, weighing you down and giving a cold and clammy sensation. Instead, this jacket weighs in at a scant 3.88 ounces for incredible lightweight, waterproof protection that feels barely there. The absence of a face fabric also enhances the breathability of the jacket, making it the most breathable in the Arc'teryx line-up.
If the rain is really coming down you can pull on the fixed hood that has an elasticized brim to ensure you have full visibility when wearing it. When the rain calms down and you don't need the hood, it can be rolled up and secured with a snap so it stays out of your way while you're running up and down the trails. You'll finish up your miles comfortably dry with the elasticized cuffs at the writs and hem that seal out the elements and the WaterTight front zipper. At the end of the run, your Norvan packs down to be almost as small as a granola bar so you can always have it with you.
- Incredibly lightweight and breathable running jacket
- Gore-Tex Shakedry technology eliminates need for face fabric
- Trim fit maximizes breathability during high output
- Fitted hood doesn’t hamper visibility when in use
- Hood can be rolled up and secured when not in use
- Elastic bottom hem and cuffs provide secure fit
- Reflective elements on cuffs give visibility in low light
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a function first mentality
- Item #ARC00OP