Norvan SL Hooded Jacket
Even a dedicated minimalist such as yourself needs protection from the elements when you're taking on grueling trail runs in soggy weather. The Arc'teryx Men's Norvan SL Hooded Jacket is an ultra-minimalist jacket that offers unmatched lightness and breathability thanks to its revolutionary new Gore-Tex Shakedry fabric construction. Gore-Tex with Shakedry eliminates the external face textile and uses the laminate itself as the outer surface, significantly cutting weight and enhancing breathability without compromising waterproof performance. The extreme breathability reduces sweat accumulation and speeds up vapor transport so you stay comfy whether you're just getting your heart rate going near the trailhead or conquering a particularly steep stretch of trail near the top.
- Arc'teryx's lightest rain shell for trail running
- Gore-Tex with Shakedry literally shakes rain right off the surface
- Adjustable hood and elasticized cuffs and hem ensure secure coverage
- WaterTight front zipper adds protection from wet weather
- Item #ARCZ96X
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX with Shakedry
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?