Like wearing a waterproof cloud.
Going for your trail run is usually the best part of your day, but when the rain starts coming down it can turn into type two fun. Keep your spirits lifted with the Arc’teryx Men’s Norvan SL Hooded Jacket keeping you dry and comfortable. A waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture while Shakedry technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, making this jacket the lightest, most breathable trail running jacket Arc’teryx makes. The slim fit further optimizes breathability without sacrificing range of motion. This newer model has a fitted hood that has been redesigned to be securely stowable. An elasticized visor keeps the rain out of your face while keeping your periphery clear so you can see any upcoming obstacles clearly.
- Ultra-minimalist jacket for trail running
- Waterproof, windproof Gore-Tex membrane is breathable
- Shakedry technology reduces weight considerably
- Elasticized cuffs, hem, and hood keep the jacket in place
- Super compressible so you can bring it on any adventure
- Item #ARC00PP