Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Norvan SL 2 Trail Running Shoe
We lace up our Norvan SL 2 Trail Running Shoe for ultralight performance while tearing up switchbacks. The single-layer mesh upper provides unparalleled durability and flex as we navigate rocky sections. We don't hesitate over wet, muddy terrain with the light and grippy Vibram soles underfoot.
- Ultralight trail runners to carry you over technical terrain
- TPU upper provides superior flex, strength, and abrasion resistance
- 7mm drop for a more natural running stride, promoting midfoot strike
- Light EVA foam absorbs shock as you push toward the summit
- Midsole insert fights fatigue with a springy energy response
- Vibram LiteBase sole is high-performing while dropping weight
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber provides secure footing every stride
- Medial heel carabiner clip-in points for securing to your pack
- Item #ARCZ9AC
- Upper Material
- single layer thermoplastic polyurethane mesh, thermoplastic polyurethane protective film (0.4mm)
- [heel liner] microfibre (0.8mm) [sockliner] integrated EVA (2mm)
- compressed light EVA (shore 55C), anti-fatigue insert (shore 65C), forefoot thermoplastic polyurethane chassis (0.7mm)
- Vibram LiteBase, Vibram Megagrip
- Support Type
- compressed light EVA
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel/forefoot] 19mm / 12mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size UK 8.5] 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.