Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoe
Designed for our longest trail runs, the comfortable and durable Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoe from Arc'teryx uses lightweight materials that keep our stride free and easy but don't skimp on performance. We really love how the Vibram rubber at the outsole provides grip through a wide range of conditions and terrain, while the cushioned midsole and ultra-breathable upper ensure that our feet stay comfortable we we put in some decidedly uncomfortable work.
- Trail-running shoes built for comfort and performance on long runs
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offers steady traction in any conditions
- Midsole cushioning reduces impact for long runs on tough surfaces
- Air-permeable upper delivers super-cool comfort even in hot weather
- Vibram LiteBase technology helps shed weight for an easy stride
- Durable overlays resist abrasion on rugged or overgrown trails
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot in rocky terrain
- Item #ARCZ95F
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.