Select a Size
Select a Color
Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoe
Designed for your longest trail runs, this comfortable and durable shoe uses lightweight materials that keep your stride free and easy but don't skimp on performance. Vibram rubber at the outsole provides grip through a wide range of conditions and terrain, while the cushioned midsole and ultra-breathable upper ensure that your feet stay comfortable as you put in some decidedly uncomfortable work.
- Trail-running shoes built for comfort and performance on long runs
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offers steady traction in any conditions
- Midsole cushioning reduces impact for long runs on tough surfaces
- Air-permeable upper delivers super-cool comfort even in hot weather
- Vibram LiteBase technology helps shed weight for an easy stride
- Durable overlays resist abrasion on rugged or overgrown trails
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot in rocky terrain
- Item #ARCZ95F
- Upper Material
- mesh, TPU overlays, synthetic toecap
- OrthoLite 3D, molded
- EVA, polyolefin
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber, Vibram liteBase technology, 3.5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 27 / 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.2oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 2, 2020
Grippy and Comfortable...but, Hot!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 132 lbs
With incredible grip from the Vibram soles, I was able to walk comfortably down steep, variable terrain, and manage both on the way + down on several hikes. The ball of my foot had plenty of room to spread out on impact, and the soles were supportive and squishy from the moment I put them on, so I was able to wear them out of the box for a hike...and they were EXTREMELY comfortable. My only issue is that they're hot. Whether walking to get the mail (only 5 blocks away), taking an 8 mile hike, or running down the road, my feet would inevitably sweat. These have great traction and they're super comfortable, but they're hot. So, they're almost perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend them as a summer or fall trail shoe though, because the good definitely out-weighs the bad.