The LD stands for Long Distance.
Arc'teryx knows that trail running can push you to your limit in unpredictable environments, and that your gear requires streamlined designs suited to the sport‘s exceptional demands. So, as part of their Endorphin trail running series, they created the Women's Norvan LD Trail Running Shoe to help you log mile after mile in wild places with cushioned comfort. A single-layer polyester closed mesh upper helps cool air circulate around your foot for breathability on warmer runs, while the upper's TPU protective film adds durability and protection from mud and rain. Then, the OrthoLite sockliner and molded insert ensure stability and cushioning over winding, rock-strewn trails, while the Vibram MegaGrip rubber outsole delivers the ultimate in traction for nimbly hopping from log to rock to root.
- Ultra-tough, yet comfortable trail running shoe for long trail runs
- Breathable mesh upper has TPU coating for protection
- Traditional lace closure cinches down an exact fit
- OrthoLite sockliner and insert cushion over harsh terrain
- Synthetic toe cap adds protection against trail debris
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber outsole provides unrivaled traction
- Item #ARC00SX
- Q & A
Love This Trail Runner
I received this shoe as a gift and will probably end up buying several more over the next few years! I broke them in this weekend on a ten mile trail run and have no complaints. The shoe is beautiful, light and had just enough tread without the added bulk. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised by the great looks of this shoe as well as its performance and will now turn to Arc'teryx when considering new trail shoes!