Select a Size
Select a Color
Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoe
Bringing lightweight performance and comfort to the trail without skimping on any of the elements you need for long runs in rugged terrain, this trail-running shoe is ready to hit the mountains and not turn around until tough miles are in the books. It provides airy breathability, reliable all-season trail grip, and cushioned support to help you take on the trail whenever it calls.
- Comfortable and durable trail-running shoe built for longer runs
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offers steady traction in any conditions
- Midsole cushioning reduces impact for long runs on tough surfaces
- Air-permeable upper delivers super-cool comfort even in hot weather
- Vibram LiteBase technology helps shed weight for an easy stride
- Durable overlays resist abrasion on rugged or overgrown trails
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot in rocky terrain
- Item #ARCZ95E
- Upper Material
- mesh, TPU overlays, synthetic toecap
- OrthoLite 3D, molded
- EVA, Pololefin
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber, Vibram LiteBase technology, 3.5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 27 / 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 14.7oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 20, 2020
Light & Fast
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
I was given this product from Backcountry, but this review Is my personal opinion. The Norvan LD 2 has been a fantastic and versatile shoe so far. I've logged ~100miles on this pair, and have run on everything from rolling hills in Marin, to rocky, muddy, and rooty single track on the east coast. The grip and stability have been perfect in every condition and the uppers have held up well to significant punishment. While the Norvan LD 2 is very light, I have unfortunately not found the shoe to breath exceedingly well. Having said this, the lacing system, heal cup and tongue structure secure foot very well, and give shoe a very lively feel. If you are looking for a light, durable, and fast trail shoe the Norvan LD 2 is a perfect option. Highly recommend.
April 7, 2020
Comfortable, GreatTraction, Light, Quick
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 230 lbs
The best running shoe I've ever worn. I am a big guy, ~230 pounds, and played soccer for 16 years so I'm hard on shoes, and know my feet. The heel cup of these shoes is supportive and stiff, while still being comfortable. The sockliner is just the right shape (for me), and the elastic neoprene(?) tongue makes them fit like a glove Rather than loose mesh, sewn to thicker material the upper is a more uniform material, tighter mesh, with a slightly thicker material bonded for structure. It makes the shoe stable, while as light as possible The heel-to-toe transition is lively. Traction is great, without feeling like a full mud tire on the street. Buying a second pair so I have it ready when I wear these out.