Select a size:
Why We Like The Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoe
Arc'teryx updates the Norvan LD to trim even more weight from this award-winning trail runner while maintaining comfort for all-day missions. When the terrain will vary across the day in the mountains, the Norvan LD 2 provides the stability and support needed to keep us moving efficiently. A breathable upper keeps feet cool, while the Vibram outsole adds traction across rocky terrain.
- Minimalist trail running shoe for going the distance
- Square-shaped lugs grip a variety of trail surfaces
- Vibram LiteBase tech provides an ultralight sole with optimal grip
- Cushioning EVA is reinforced for rock and shock protection
- Firm midsole insert fights against fatigue on long runs
- Lace closure provides secure fit mile after mile
- Item #ARCZ95E
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.