Conquer the off-road miles.
New to the Norvan trail series, the Men's Arc'teryx Norvan LD Trail Running Shoe brings lightweight performance to your trail races and cross country runs. Unlike the Norvan VT, driven by an urge to conquer uphill scrambles, the Norvan LD is designed for all-day comfort on distant runs over variable conditions. Lightweight mesh uppers have a low-key, breathable structure that excels over the long haul, while 3.5mm square lugs on the soles drive you forward over variable terrain, giving you good traction without losing propulsion. Knowing you'll end with good time doesn't mean much if your dogs are barking halfway through a race, though, so Arc'teryx designed a comfortable yet protective midsole; a blend of EVA and polyolefin offers springy cushioning, while anti-fatigue inserts keep your medial heel from tiring out and a 7mm TPU chassis insert underfoot guards against sharp rocks.
- Minimalist trail running shoe for going the distance
- Lightweight uppers provide distraction-free comfort
- Square-shaped lugs grip a variety of trail surfaces
- Cushioning midsole is reinforced for rock and shock protection
- Lace closure provides secure fit mile after mile
- Item #ARC00SW
- Q & A
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
They don't make them small enough. They run large.