Why We Like The Norvan LD 2 GTX Trail Running Shoe
The weather can change in an instant in the mountains, and when we're out there for a few hours of trail running, we know we need some weather protection. That's why we turn to the Arc'teryx Norvan LD 2 GTX Trail Running Shoe. Designed for long runs that can take you through any terrain or conditions, these shoes deliver comfort, protection, and reliable performance on the trail. Seamlessly integrated GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology offers comfortable, breathable waterproofing, while Vibram rubber on the outsole maintains grip in slippery conditions.
- Waterproof trail-running shoes for long runs in variable conditions
- GORE-TEX membrane shuts out moisture as you run through the rain
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offers reliable grip even in wet weather
- Midsole cushioning reduces impact for long runs on tough surfaces
- Air-permeable upper delivers super-cool comfort even in hot weather
- Vibram LiteBase technology helps shed weight for an easy stride
- Durable overlays resist abrasion on rugged or overgrown trails
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot in rocky terrain
- Item #ARCZ95H
- Upper Material
- mesh, TPU overlays, synthetic toe cap
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane
- OrthoLite 3D, molded
- EVA, polyolefin
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber, Vibram LiteBase technology, 3.5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 27 / 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
November 2, 2020
Love it! Size down.
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
I love these, use mostly for hiking. Recently went to Quandary Peak. Comfortable and stylish, got lots of compliments. I usually wear 7.5-8, Size 7firs well.
September 12, 2020
Amazing!! Half-size down
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
I followed the suggestions of reviewers on other sites and went half size down on these. I typically wear a US 7 and EUR 37, sometimes 38. I ordered 6.5 which is listed as a EUR 38. I was hesitant about the fit when I first tried them due to being inexperienced with Arc'teryx shoes and their toe box. But after walking around for a bit in my apt I decided to give them a go. They fit perfectly, are amazingly lightweight and were super comfortable on my first run! I would say they fit slightly more narrow, at least as a size 6.5, which works great for me. I remember reading a review about someone's heel going up and down, and that initially happened to me until I discovered there was an additional shoe lace hole that the shoes did not arrive laced into. That immediately solved the problem and they're so comfortable I've been wearing them all day post-run. Also love the color (slightly more green in person than in the photo which works for me) and the streamlined look.