A relaxing challenge.
Every impact of your foot against the trail brings you closer to mental clarity. While some people can sit still to meditate, you find your zen by running in the Arc'teryx Women's Norvan LD GTX Trail Running Shoe.
Designed to get you through the harshest conditions, the Norvan LD GTX is equipped with Gore's new technology, the Gore Invisible Fit. This membrane offers complete protection in inclement weather while also giving a more flexible fit and feel, similar to what you'd expect from a non-protective running shoe. It's also perfectly matched to the upper material, eliminating wrinkles, folds, and reducing pressure points for a true-to-size forefoot area. In addition, Invisible fit also reduces weight in the shoe and dries faster than previous Gore membranes, which means you can find your zen even when the forecast isn't ideal.
To aid in traction on those messy trails, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole grips any terrain whether it is wet, dry, or muddy. The 3.5mm lugs dig into the ground so you're not skating down the trail. The midsole and footbed provide support and cushion, absorbing shock and helping your foot strike in proper alignment. The Norvan LD has a 9mm drop, optimizing it for heel-strikers without making it unfit for midfoot-strikers. With the Norvan LD, The only thing keeping you from finding mental clarity on the trail is that you're still sitting at the computer.
- Lightweight trail running shoes to conquer any conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Gore Invisible Fit is flexible, reduces weight, dries quickly
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- 9mm drop is optimized for heel-strikers
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole grips on varied trail conditions
- OrthoLite footbed cushions and absorbs hard impacts
- Item #ARC00SZ
- Q & A
Where are these shoes manufactured?