Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Norvan LD 2 GTX Trail Running Shoe
When we're out running trails for hours at a time we're subject to the fickle weather that mountains can bring. No one wants to be turned around by a sudden storm, so we grab this trail running shoe and keep cruising over puddles, mud, and slick rock. It's built using GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology, which seamlessly integrates the waterproof membrane into the upper, so it can maintain a light feel and comfortable fit while being as breathable as possible when we work up a sweat.
- Waterproof trail-running shoes for long runs in any conditions
- GORE-TEX membrane shuts out moisture as you run through the rain
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offers reliable grip even in wet weather
- Midsole cushioning reduces impact for long runs on tough surfaces
- Air-permeable upper delivers super-cool comfort in hot weather
- Vibram LiteBase technology helps shed weight for an easy stride
- Durable overlays resist abrasion on rugged or overgrown trails
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot in rocky terrain
- Item #ARCZ95G
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.