No rain, no gain.
Don't let the forecast force you to cancel your planned weekend run. Instead, turn to the Arc'teryx Men's Norvan LD GTX Trail Running Shoe for waterproof, breathable protection and lightweight comfort on all of your longer trail races and cross country runs. Distinguishing itself from the VT, which is tailored to conquering uphill scrambles, the Norvan LD (long distance) is engineered for relentless comfort on distant runs through widely varying terrain. Shielding you from the elements, the Gore-Tex membrane with Gore Invisible Fit technology serve up durable waterproof, breathable protection as you splash through streams and brave sudden rainstorms in the backcountry.
Meanwhile, the lightweight mesh upper further enhances breathability to help the miles melt away in warmer weather, while 3.5mm square lugs on the Vibram MegaGrip outsole kick your stride into overdrive by gripping and ripping loose, muddy terrain without losing propulsion. Going fast and staying comfortable are sometimes hard to get on the same page, which is why Arc'teryx's comfortable yet protective midsole boasts a blend of EVA and polyolefin for springy cushioning, as well as anti-fatigue inserts to keep your medial heel from tiring out too early. Smoothing out the constant pounding on uneven, rocky trails, a 4mm Ortholite 3D footbed cushions harsh impact to your feet, while the 7mm TPU chassis insert underfoot guards against sharper stones and jutting debris.
- Protective minimalist trail runner built to go far in comfort
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Lightweight mesh upper keeps cool air circulating
- Ortholite footbed cushions and absorbs hard impacts
- Square-shaped lugs on Vibram sole grip varying trail conditions
- Cushioning midsole is reinforced for rock and shock protection
- Geometry is tailored towards peak performance on longer trail runs
- Item #ARC00SY
EVA, polyolefin, TPU, anti-fatigue insert
Heel / Forefoot Height