Select style & size:Select options
Light and fast.
You like to move quickly through the mountains and you're not about to let a heavy pack drag you down. Your Arc'teryx Norvan 7 Hydration Vest is not only the perfect companion for your mindblowingly fast ridgetop traverse, but it's also pretty much the only thing that can keep up with you these days.
Stash a few emergency trail snacks in the front zippered pockets, and sip on the included 2-liter water bladder for efficient hydration. Mesh pockets on the front accommodate soft flasks if you need a little extra, and the straps on the back make it quick and easy to stash your poles when you need your hands for a steep scramble.
- A minimalist hydration pack built for speed
- 7-liter carrying capacity holds only essentials
- Close fit won't impede your stride
- Straps for pole carry fixation
- Mesh pockets accommodate soft flasks
- 2L water bladder is included
- Front zippered pockets stash trail snacks
- Item #ARC00SS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Overall I thought this was a solid pack for hiking and trail running. It was very comfortable and I loved the pockets and storage space and weight of the jacket. It was a toss up between this and the Salomon vest and I ended up choosing the Salomon because I like the front straps more as they crisscrossed. I found it made it feel more secure for me.