Newly introduced in Arc'teryx's Traverse collection, the Arc'teryx Women's Nodin Jacket is an ultra-light windshell for distance treks and demanding day hikes. Tyono 20 fabric blocks the breeze from chilling your core when you're hiking along exposed locations. The shell's DWR finish beads off light showers and outside moisture from dampening your layers underneath. Also, there's a close-fitting StowHood and hem drawcord that trap precious warmth in brisk conditions.
Tipping the scales at only 4.9-ounces, the Nodin Jacket won't hold you back on fast-paced hikes and longer backpacking trips. It compactly stows within its own pocket for convenient storage and easy travel. Zippered hand pockets provide a convenient place for snacks and hiking necessities, with one of the pockets featuring an internal stash compartment for essentials.
- Ultra-light windshell for hiking and backpacking
- Tyono 20 fabric blocks the breeze without bulkiness
- DWR finish repels light showers and outside moisture
- Close-fitting StowHood and drawcord hem adjustment
- Zippered pockets for snacks and essentials
- Jacket compactly stows in its own pocket
- Internal stash pocket (within hand pocket)
- Item #ARC00M4
- Q & A
Awesome, super light jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 110lbs
This jacket is a great lightweight, water resistant, wind shell. I really like that the fabric is soft to the touch while still repelling water. The cut, like most Arc'teryx products, is slim and flattering. I ended up returning it before using because I wanted a different color, so I have not used it yet while active, but it seems like it would be super breathable. I would recommend for cool weather biking, hiking, or running.
Arc'teryx - Women's Nodin Jacket
Ultralight, easily packed hooded wind protection for backcountry travel.