Urban aesthetic, athletic performance.
The Arc'teryx Narin Hooded Down Jacket is clean, casual, and perfect for chilly winter evenings around town after a day on the slopes. Together the quilting pattern on the body of the jacket and the soft breathable side panels not only enhance the fit of the piece, but also give it a streamlined, chic aesthetic for your walks through the resort village.
The front zipper has a chin guard to protect from biting elements and the hood, a new addition to this jacket, can be easily thrown on for extra warmth and protection. It's filled with 750 fill European goose down for warmth against the winter chill while those fleece side panels offer breathability for temperature control when you walk uphill or carry shopping bags. These side panels, with articulated sleeves, also provide freedom of movement, which is an Arc'teryx commitment. Just because you're in an urban environment doesn't mean you need to be restricted by fashion. To top everything off, a DWR treatment to the face fabric beads and repels light moisture so you can stay dry and warm as you meander through town to meet up with friends or see the sights.
- Clean and casual urban jacket with alpine inspired performance
- Quilting enhances fit and is refined for urban environments
- 750 fill down blocks the chill for cozy warmth on cold days
- Full front zip with chin guard protects from biting elements
- DWR treatment on face fabric beads and repels light moisture
- Freedom of movement is made possible by articulated sleeves
- Breathable side panels allow stretch for enhanced comfort, mobility
- Arc'teryx uses a less is more approach with its designs
- Item #ARC00UI